FLT4 fms related tyrosine kinase 4
- Tetralogy of fallot
Extra Cardiac Phenotype
Conditional null mice have cardiovascular defects.
The Clinvar variants presented in the below IGV track were selected based on the following criteria.
- Variant types are single nucleotide variant or Indel
- Clinical significance for the variant was assessed to be Pathogenic or Likely Pathogenic
- ClinVar review status for the variant is criteria provided
Download annotation file for FLT4: BED file
Genome browser powered by igv.js
- Jin, S. C., Homsy, J., Zaidi, S., Lu, Q., Morton, S., DePalma, S. R., … Brueckner, M. (2017). Contribution of rare inherited and de novo variants in 2,871 congenital heart disease probands. Nature Genetics, 49(11), 1593–1601. DOI:10.1038/ng.3970 PMID:28991257
- Szot, J. O., Cuny, H., Blue, G. M., Humphreys, D. T., Ip, E., Harrison, K., … Dunwoodie, S. L. (2018). A Screening Approach to Identify Clinically Actionable Variants Causing Congenital Heart Disease in Exome Data. Circulation: Genomic and Precision Medicine, 11(3). DOI:10.1161/circgen.117.001978 PMID:29555671