ZFPM2 zinc finger protein, FOG family member 2
FOG2, hFOG-2, ZNF89B, ZC2HC11B
- Tetralogy of Fallot (AD)
- Transposition of the great arteries
- Double outlet right ventricle
- Tetralogy of fallot
Extra Cardiac Phenotype
Mice homozygous for a single base mutation or homozygous for a null allele have CHD
The Clinvar variants presented in the below IGV track were selected based on the following criteria.
- Variant types are single nucleotide variant or Indel
- Clinical significance for the variant was assessed to be Pathogenic or Likely Pathogenic
- ClinVar review status for the variant is criteria provided
No variant passing our criteria was found for ZFPM2.
- Pizzuti, A., Sarkozy, A., Newton, A. L., Conti, E., Flex, E., Cristina Digilio, M., … Dallapiccola, B. (2003). Mutations ofZFPM2/FOG2 gene in sporadic cases of tetralogy of Fallot. Human Mutation, 22(5), 372–377. DOI:10.1002/humu.10261 PMID:14517948
- Zhang, W., Shen, L., Deng, Z., Ding, Y., Mo, X., Xu, Z., … Yi, L. (2014). Novel Missense Variants of ZFPM2/FOG2 Identified in Conotruncal Heart Defect Patients Do Not Impair Interaction with GATA4. PLoS ONE, 9(7), e102379. DOI:10.1371/journal.pone.0102379 PMID:25025186